Thursday, November 26, 2015

The name of my blog is prefect

Because all my games are unplayable. The reason they are unplayable is that I have not made a computer game. Eleven years of trying to make a game and I have not made one yet. I have read a book or two on how to make a game. Then nothing happens after I finish the book. I don't even make my own game projects while reading the books. I just type the example code into a text editor and get it to run and that is that. Its the old story of a person who wants to make a game and never makes one.

I don't think anyone would ever play a game I make or that I will have any good game ideas. I want to make a game to prove to myself that I can stick with something and get it done. Also I want to see if I have what it takes to make computer programs. Eventually I hope to make a game that is playable. And I am sure it will be terrible. At least I can say that I made it.

I have some terrible ideas for a game and I am trying to learn python so I can get those terrible ideas into computer code.

No comments:

Post a Comment